• We charge no extra for any personalisation, so all printing and engraving is included in the price!
• Please carefully check your chosen personalisation as the text you choose will be exactly what is used on the final product, including your spelling, spacing and punctuation. Once the order has been submitted, the text cannot be changed (unless you tell us straight away), so please ensure it is exactly as you want it and all names and messages are correct.
• Our printing / engraving process doesn't support foreign language letters or accented letters. We can only use typical letters and symbols found on an English keyboard.
• Special symbols and Emoji's cannot be used. Also, We cannot use icons, graphics, alternative fonts, non-standard letters or different font sizes from the examples shown.
• We cannot print / engrave anything which may cause offence or be derogatory in any way.
• If your choice of personalised text contains any of the issues listed above, we will send an email asking you to amend it. If we don't receive a reply after 3 days, we will have to cancel and refund your order.
• Where the item can be personalised with a message over several lines, you don't actually need to use all of the lines. However, it may not then be possible to place the text exactly in the centre of the item (eg. where just 3 lines are used out of 4). The font size used will remain the same as the example in the listing's picture
• Similarly, if an item can be printed / engraved with a large number of characters, or over several lines, and you just choose to use a single word or name (for example), the size of the printed / engraved letters will still be the same as the example shown in the item's listing pictures. (the word / name won't be printed / engraved in a larger font).
• The pictures shown in the listing are just examples and the product may appear different with your choice of personalised text. For example, the letters in a long name may appear smaller / thinner than the example picture as we need to fit them into the space available.
• Please bear in mind that that we cannot guarantee any order will be delivered by a certain date. The delivery timescale shown on the checkout screen and order confirmation is an estimate based on the delivery service working at it's quickest speed, which doesn't always happen. We have no control over the postal / courier service and delays can sometimes occur. Refunds can not be issued for orders that are delivered later than the date expected by the customer.
• Important note on next-day delivery: Many products need a few days production time before they are sent out, so 'next-day' refers to the next working day after it dispatched, rather than the day after the order is placed. Please take into account the production time shown on each product's page as this applies to all orders. Also note that production does not take place on weekends or bank holiday's, so orders received after the cut-off time on Friday cannot begin production until the following Monday (or Tuesday following a bank holiday).
• As delays can sometimes occur, please allow at least 10 working days before telling us you haven't received your order. On rare occasions, items can get lost in transit, which is out of our control. Refunds can not be given for items that go missing in the postal system or courier network; as we always issue a re-send of your order in these cases.
• If a delivery attempt is made and nobody is present at the address to receive the goods, it is important that you arrange re-delivery / collection. Royal Mail will hold the parcel for you, for a limited time, at your local sorting office. If it is not collected, they will return it to us. Couriers, such as Hermes, will make 3 attempts to deliver it on different days. If you do not contact them to re-arrange delivery to a neighbour or nominated safe-place, they will then return it to us. In all cases, if a parcel is not collected or re-arranged, we will need to charge an extra re-delivery fee to send it out to you again if you still want the item.
• You must ensure the delivery address that you provide on your order is complete and accurate. We cannot be held responsible for orders that are not delivered due to the address being incorrect or incomplete. If an item is returned to us undelivered for this reason, we will need to charge an extra re-delivery fee to send it out to you again if you still want the item.
• Unless stated in the description, items do not come in a gift box, or gift wrapping. Items are sent in simple packaging material, leaving you the choice of how to present them to the recipient.
• The pictures in the listing are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors and mobile phone screens, colours of the product you receive may appear different to those shown in the pictures. For example, screens often make the images on the item appear brighter and more colourful than the actual product.
• Due to the rapidly changing nature of sports such as football, it is impossible for our personalised sport products to be always fully up-to-date. We do our best to update the products as often as possible but inevitably sometimes the products will show out-of-date information such as players who have recently left the club or squad numbers that have recently changed.
• At the start of a new season, it can take up to a couple of months for the clubs to issue official images of new players and new kits. As we can only update the products when we receive those images, the items you see may appear to be using the previous seasons players / kits. We cannot replace an order at a later stage when you notice the product has been updated.
(please read the full terms and conditions)
• Once an order for a personalised item has been accepted, it CANNOT BE CANCELLED, due to the unique nature of the item. This is in line with the Consumer Contracts Regulations (formerly the Distance Selling Regulations) which govern online sales.• In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations, personalised items CANNOT BE RETURNED (unless they arrive damaged) due to the unique nature of the item.