Returns / Refund Policy
- Our return policy is valid for 30 days after your order is delivered. If 30 days have gone by since your delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To start a return, please contact us. We will then provide instructions on what you need to do and, where appropriate, provide you with a returns label. Ensure you read all the information below before starting a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, in the original packaging and with any tags still attached.
- We are unable to receive returns of personalised items (unless they arrive damaged) due to the unique nature of the item.
- If your item arrives damaged or is the wrong item, please contact us within 2 days so we can issue a refund or replacement. We may need to ask you for a photo of the damaged or incorrect item. If we you need you to send it back to us, we will provide a pre-paid returns label in this case.
- If you have changed your mind about a product you have received, you have the right to return it but you must pay for the cost of sending it back to us. We will provide the address you need to return it to, but you will need to attach your own label to the package. You must ensure you use a tracked method for the return as we can only issue a refund if the tracking shows that it has been successfully returned. Please note that we can only refund the original order value and original shipping cost.
- If you need to cancel an order before it is dispatched, please contact us. In some cases, it may not be possible (see the 'amendment / cancellation' section below).
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If an approved refund seems late, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank - there is often some processing time before a refund is deposited. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Order amendment / cancellation
- Orders with standard non-personalised products can be cancelled any time up to the point where they are dispatched. We can also amend the delivery address details if necessary (up to the time of dispatch).
Orders for personalised items, once confirmed, cannot be cancelled or amended (unless you tell us immediately after ordering) as they are entered into production very soon after we receive them and therefore the product bears your unique customisation and cannot be re-sold to anyone else. This is in line with the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Therefore, please ensure your personalisation is exactly as you want it and all names and messages are correct.